Where am I?

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Put the fun between your legs

So there's just a bit over two weeks to go until I'm gone daddy gone. I'm thinking a lot about little things that I plan on seeing along the way, checking the maps over and over, seeing the same stuff over and over, realizing that I'm honestly going to just have to look at them when I need them and go from there. There's only so much that you can plan for. I keep going through lists of stuff, taking it out, inspecting the quality of what I'm taking, figuring out whether I need to even take this thing or that thing. I've layed out everything and it seems more and more real, the more I plan for it.
The bike is going to be coming into the shop this week and I'll finally be able to build it up and get it going. :) It's been such a long time in the waiting that I'm so completely stoked to be able to finally get it. When I get the bike, I'm sure it'll all finally hit me. It may not be going cross country but it's definitely quite the trip.

No comments: