Where am I?

Thursday, August 25, 2011

1 Week To Go!

Only 1 week until go time. I have everything I need (a part from waiting for a shipment of snacks and goodies to come in) and the bike is looking more and more like the bike that I want it to be. With just a week away and a weekend full of work left, the only thing that I'm worried about is making it to next week. I guess I'm also concerned about hurricane weather but not too much. I mean, I'll pretty much ride in any weather and stop if it gets too ridiculous. I mean how bad can a hurricane be to ride in? ;) (Be rest assured if you're reading this and you worried, I will seek shelter if weather is awful)
The bike that I'm taking is a 56 Surly Long Haul Trucker 26(for it's 26 inch wheelset for international travel) and it's pretty incredible. It's probably one of the most comfortable rides of my life. I'm fairly certain I'm going to despise it a little bit at times but for now, I'm floored. I can't wait!

No comments: